New World?

New World?

Postby Vanessza » 18 December 2011, 17:27

Hi, I'm done the game, it's was very good and beautifull. But Can I ask a question? There are some empty mirror in the game, how can I open it? or is it will be create the news world in the future? i dont understan it, pleasa answer my question thx?
Vanessza

Re: New World?

Postby The_deceased » 28 December 2011, 03:50

You can't open the mirrors unfortunately, you'll have to wait till the sequel is out.
Personally, I think it'll be a downloadable content, because there's no reason for adding inaccessible areas in a full game ;)
The_deceased

Postby BurningFalcon » 29 December 2011, 01:44

The_deceased wrote:You can't open the mirrors unfortunately, you'll have to wait till the sequel is out.
Personally, I think it'll be a downloadable content, because there's no reason for adding inaccessible areas in a full game ;)

Wondering why there are still some people who dont know this, while at the end there is said: "to be continued" AND it was said somewhere before that there will be a sequel.
But we all are waiting for more than half a year for some detailed information... there is even no responsibility from the developers that they are working on it...
BurningFalcon

Postby this.brief.life » 24 January 2015, 02:50

Please make a sequel, Spiders. <3 :'(
this.brief.life

Postby The_deceased » 24 April 2015, 09:28

I like how that we get like 5 posts a year in these forums, lol

this.brief.life wrote:Please make a sequel, Spiders. <3 :'(

There won't be a sequel. I guess we have stopped believing in faeries after all! You may want to check some of their other games, :)
The_deceased

Return to Universe