Can't get every item and missing areas.

Re: Can't get every item and missing areas.

Postby Lughan » 10 April 2011, 09:09

I don't know. But I remember he gave me an item after the final quest. And it's not the improved iron boots because I haven't this boots and I have finished the game. Are the quest rewards random?
Any way, thanks for your help. ;)
Lughan

Postby lindseyroyal » 12 May 2011, 04:48

Lughan wrote:I don't know. But I remember he gave me an item after the final quest. And it's not the improved iron boots because I haven't this boots and I have finished the game. Are the quest rewards random?
Any way, thanks for your help. ;)

Try the captain of the flying dutchman.
lindseyroyal

Postby Laleith » 20 August 2011, 14:12

lindseyroyal wrote:I'm trying to write a complete walkthrough, but i'm missing quite a few items and areas on my maps.

Items:
Improved healing weapon
Improved Iron weapon
improved air weapon
improved water clothing
air clothing
improved healing bracelets
improved electrical bracelets
improved resistance headband
electrical headband
and improved electrical headband

Improved Healing Weapon - Flying Dutchman - Talk to Clem the distiller after saving the ship
Improved Iron Weapon - Flying Dutchman - Talk to the gunner goblin after saving the ship
Improved Air Weapon - City of Mirages - It's in a chest in the Genie's room inside the tomb area (best bet is to go and grab it after defeating the Ifrit and before starting the part where you save the weaver, in my opinion)

Air Clothing - Yggdrasil - In a chest inside the termite hive (This may be cheating, sort of, but I go in there before defeating the hornets. The queen isn't there yet, so it doesn't mess up the termite part of the quests, and you get extra exp for beating up all the little termites.)

Improved Electrical Bracelets - Flying Dutchman - Talk to the banshee after saving the ship

Improved Resistance Headband - Flying Dutchman - Talk to the Captain after saving the ship
Improved Electrical Headband - Avalon - Quest reward for finding all the "Chug" cousins

I'm still missing these four items, I was wondering where you found the two I don't have.

Improved Fire Weapon
Improved Healing Bracelets (We're both missing these)
Improved Fire Headband
Electrical Headband (We're both missing these)

Any advice with the two improved fire pieces I need would be greatly appreciated, as my favourite way to play is using fire spells and I need that gear!

Also, Lindseyroyal, where are you planning on posting your FaQ? Because I've been working on one in my spare time as well, and I'd like to compare notes with you, if that's possible.
Laleith

Previous

Return to General Forum