Dunno What to Do

Dunno What to Do

Postby DarkWatchers » 27 September 2011, 12:26

Now I'm at flying Dutchman world, I have finish the hide and seek quest, Calm Quest, Riddle quest but I dunno what to do next :? I really about my next job somebody please help me out
DarkWatchers

Re: Dunno What to Do

Postby The_deceased » 28 September 2011, 04:38

Do you mean "appease the mutiny" by calm down ? If my memory serves me correctly, you already brought them beer and gold. If so, report back to Senta, the figurehead, and ask her to release the captain, then talk to him to continue the story.

If I haven't answered your question, feel free ask again :) trying not to spoil the game for you.
The_deceased

Postby DarkWatchers » 28 September 2011, 04:59

thank anyway but I have find my way :D can you help me to give the exact location of Dark Gnomes in back side of ship? I have found the group in front but It seems no sign of gnomes in back side :?
DarkWatchers

Postby The_deceased » 29 September 2011, 12:59

Still no luck :?
All I know is that they are not on the dock. Check out the stern (rear) from the back of the galleon, you should find two balconies thingy, not sure what it's called lol I think they should be at one of them :)
The_deceased

Postby DarkWatchers » 30 September 2011, 11:53

well I have reach the 3rd world noh :D I'll finish this game and repeat again to collect all the equip next.. 8-)
DarkWatchers

Postby The_deceased » 01 October 2011, 14:37

What a waste of a thread lol

Good luck with that ;) missed four items but was in my only playthrough when the game was just out.
I think the closest one to getting all equipment in here is falcon who missed only one If I'm not mistaken
The_deceased

Postby The_deceased » 15 October 2013, 22:24

fledlenny wrote:Ok. Well i would just like to know what its next after just the basics with the zeovit.

Im currently dosing just zeostart .4 ml twice daily and 4 drops of zeobac twice weekly.

When should i use the zeofood again.
And also very important i sill have my po4 at .20 hanna
Two weeks ago was at .25 hanna and yesterday a read the .20 . Is there anything i could use to bring it down?
I think the only reason that it came down is because of the water change i did on friday.

But im a little worried since i started spotting green hairy algae on the sand. so i would really like to bring it down asap. any advice?

Also well i would like to know when can i start using other zeovit stuff. like the xtra and things to bring colors up and help on growth. ion compensation and everything else that there is to use for zeovit.

Any advice ?

Finally some activity. Now I will have to delete over 6000 posts, :lol: .

:cry: .
The_deceased

Postby PeacefullyCrazy » 11 December 2013, 04:59

This forum makes me depressed.
PeacefullyCrazy

Postby PeacefullyCrazy » 11 December 2013, 05:14

It's basically dead. Ish. Like a corpse that's viewed behind a two-way mirror. Spiders left Faery a long time ago, and they aren't coming back. This forum is bloated with advertisement for faulty drugs and dead threads. I wish somebody would put it out of it's misery.
PeacefullyCrazy

Postby The_deceased » 18 May 2014, 06:48

PeacefullyCrazy wrote: It's basically dead. Ish. Like a corpse that's viewed behind a two-way mirror. Spiders left Faery a long time ago, and they aren't coming back. This forum is bloated with advertisement for faulty drugs and dead threads. I wish somebody would put it out of it's misery.

After almost five months .. lol
Surly the developers have forsaken the game, but they worked on new ones, :) I highly recommend that you check them out! The forums might be dead, but I am pretty sure that the game is still being played and attracting new players. I will be here always to greet said players and help them out should they require assistance.
As for adds, I will try my best to from now on to check the forums on daily basis to block bots. And seems the developers have not forgotten completely about the game as they cleared all the spams.
The_deceased

Next

Return to General Forum