Who Do You Love?

Who Do You Love?

Postby Cynical_Kitten » 18 July 2011, 12:54

I know that Aziel(le) could pronounce his/her undying love for you.
I've heard that Selim can do the same.
But is it possible to Woo your other companions, such as Grim, Bert, or Amareta?
(Drake excluded, because he's like your kid, and that's just wrong)
Cynical_Kitten

Re: Who Do You Love?

Postby The_deceased » 19 July 2011, 14:03

I somehow managed to make both aziel and salem fall for me at the same time lol don't like these stuff myself but had to to get the gifts, materialistic much?
The_deceased

Postby Cynical_Kitten » 21 July 2011, 12:02

I've managed to get Aziel and Selim now.
Next I want to see about Amereta.

It bugged me how, after I told Aziel that I only wanted to be friends, he kept telling me he loved me, and calling me "Beautiful".
(Granted, I am extremely happy with the way my Pixie/Faery looks)
But he seems kind of like a whore...

@ The_deceased: Did you tell them both in one game that you love them, or did you tell one to be your friend? Just curious how far you can go with this "Romance" idea.
Cynical_Kitten

Postby The_deceased » 22 July 2011, 06:20

When Aziel expressed his love, I was like k and gave my faery girl the permission lol Then Salim done the same but rejected him, no need for two lovers as he already gave me his gift.

Not sure if Amareta would give you a gift if your faery is a female. As for Grim and Bert, I don't think it's possible to fall in love with them but I do recall receiving something from Bert =/

All this talk about faery made me feel like playing it again lol If so, then I'll make sure to take notes of all equipment I come across for reference.
The_deceased

Postby vulgaire » 30 July 2011, 12:44

The_deceased wrote:I somehow managed to make both aziel and salem fall for me at the same time lol don't like these stuff myself but had to to get the gifts, materialistic much?

I did that as well. Kinda wish there was more to be had then just material objects, though!
vulgaire

Postby Laleith » 20 August 2011, 14:26

You can get a gift from Amaretta, although it's kind of backwards from everyone else. From the moment you meet her, use the "mean" dialogue options every time, never agree with her on anything, etc. For some reason, she likes that, and so you ~should~ get a gift from her somewhere close to when you fight the giant crab if you do this.

I personally liked that, as I play a faery rather than an elf, and it made sense for the two girls to be bickering a little.

You can also get a gift from Grim, but you have to have him with you before you go to dig up the toxic waste in order to get the dialogue options that make him like you enough for it.
Laleith

Return to General Forum