Next game??

Next game??

Postby littlelady » 03 June 2011, 23:17

The to be continued ending has me wondering when the next game will come out. Any ideas??
littlelady

Re: Next game??

Postby The_deceased » 07 June 2011, 16:58

Unfortunately no. However, with the latest news of the game selling over 100000 copies, the future seems promising : ) as well as the release of the pc version. Haven't checked their face book page but the news section should be enough.

In case you didn't know, two sequels were already planned. Hope that someone would confirm (developers ;) )
The_deceased

Postby BurningFalcon » 05 July 2011, 18:17

The_deceased wrote: but the news section should be enough.

Yeah, it should be, but it isnt.
The problem is, that they dont post news that often....
Plus, we don't get any information on the procedure of Faery and what is planning about the continuation or episodes.
BurningFalcon

Postby Cynical_Kitten » 18 July 2011, 12:35

I really hope it comes out sooner rather than later...
I've almost finished my second play through.
Very fun.
Cynical_Kitten

Postby vulgaire » 30 July 2011, 12:48

I did not see the "To be continued" ending.
vulgaire

Postby newbie2u » 29 October 2011, 09:07

Wishing they would come out with new episodes! Have played through multiple times and am ready to start new.
newbie2u

Postby Venger » 22 February 2012, 12:44

I truly hope Spiders moves forward with a DLC sequel to this game. There is a certain "charm" to this game that I don't find with other action/rpg's, and to not create a sequel would be most dissapointing and a shame. I'm not alone in saying that I will definitely be buying the sequel(s). And as DLC's typically go, I'm hoping for a true continuation i.e. complete saved data transference of gear, lvl, appearance, etc. The gear and abilities will need to allow for additional upgrades as well for character growth in the sequels.
~Spiders, thank you for an awesome and beautiful game, and please bring on the rest of the mirrors!

Venger

Postby Voltairre » 17 January 2013, 04:45

Venger wrote:I truly hope Spiders moves forward with a DLC sequel to this game. There is a certain "charm" to this game that I don't find with other action/rpg's, and to not create a sequel would be most dissapointing and a shame. I'm not alone in saying that I will definitely be buying the sequel(s). And as DLC's typically go, I'm hoping for a true continuation i.e. complete saved data transference of gear, lvl, appearance, etc. The gear and abilities will need to allow for additional upgrades as well for character growth in the sequels.
~Spiders, thank you for an awesome and beautiful game, and please bring on the rest of the mirrors!

"Charm" is precisely the word I was looking for. Clever may also be used - the dialogue is classic and unique at the same time.
I just learned of a new organization "growthbusters.org". They are concerned about preserving natural resources of our planet
with the unsustainable population growth we are experiencing. I suggested developing a video game to address this problem as
a worthwhile endeavor to engage people throughout the world. Just an idea for now and I believe this team has the developmental
skill for such a project!
Voltairre

Postby Faery_Lover » 28 January 2013, 22:18

I, too, have multipal play throughs. Ten characters are waiting for the continuation stories. Is there any way to contact the developer or Spiders to find out when a realease will happen. I so wish to continue playing the game.
Faery_Lover

Postby The_deceased » 29 January 2013, 15:20

Faery_Lover wrote:I, too, have multipal play throughs. Ten characters are waiting for the continuation stories. Is there any way to contact the developer or Spiders to find out when a realease will happen. I so wish to continue playing the game.

Check out this thread :) .
The_deceased

Return to General Forum