Dunno What to Do

Re: Dunno What to Do

Postby PeacefullyCrazy » 19 May 2014, 23:52

The_deceased wrote:
PeacefullyCrazy wrote: It's basically dead. Ish. Like a corpse that's viewed behind a two-way mirror. Spiders left Faery a long time ago, and they aren't coming back. This forum is bloated with advertisement for faulty drugs and dead threads. I wish somebody would put it out of it's misery.

After almost five months .. lol
Surly the developers have forsaken the game, but they worked on new ones, :) I highly recommend that you check them out! The forums might be dead, but I am pretty sure that the game is still being played and attracting new players. I will be here always to greet said players and help them out should they require assistance.
As for adds, I will try my best to from now on to check the forums on daily basis to block bots. And seems the developers have not forgotten completely about the game as they cleared all the spams.

Well, I salute you, then. I did play Mars: War logs and am thinking about Baldur's Gate. But Spiders has a bad problem with ending all it's games on cliffhangers. I get too nervous then because I worry I'm gonna be stuck with another unfinished story.
PeacefullyCrazy

Postby The_deceased » 20 May 2014, 02:25

PeacefullyCrazy wrote:
The_deceased wrote:
PeacefullyCrazy wrote: It's basically dead. Ish. Like a corpse that's viewed behind a two-way mirror. Spiders left Faery a long time ago, and they aren't coming back. This forum is bloated with advertisement for faulty drugs and dead threads. I wish somebody would put it out of it's misery.

After almost five months .. lol
Surly the developers have forsaken the game, but they worked on new ones, :) I highly recommend that you check them out! The forums might be dead, but I am pretty sure that the game is still being played and attracting new players. I will be here always to greet said players and help them out should they require assistance.
As for adds, I will try my best to from now on to check the forums on daily basis to block bots. And seems the developers have not forgotten completely about the game as they cleared all the spams.

Well, I salute you, then. I did play Mars: War logs and am thinking about Baldur's Gate. But Spiders has a bad problem with ending all it's games on cliffhangers. I get too nervous then because I worry I'm gonna be stuck with another unfinished story.

I tried Mars: War Logs and seemed like a fun and very challenging game on hardest difficulty. Heard of Baldur's Gate but have not check it out. They also developed Of Orcs and Men, will definitely give it a go. I see where you are coming from, so I think the best course of action is to wait till they reveal that they will actually complete their games, lol
And again, sorry for the very late reply.
The_deceased

Postby putorjuy » 04 December 2015, 10:12

hi The_deceased, I like what you said and the things you do.
putorjuy

Postby The_deceased » 22 January 2016, 01:23

putorjuy wrote:hi The_deceased, I like what you said and the things you do.

Thank you! And it helps that my username is quite befitting with the forums being dead and all, lol
The_deceased

Previous

Return to General Forum