Faery : Legends of Avalon now available for download on PC!

Faery : Legends of Avalon now available for download on PC!

Postby Vince » 06 May 2011, 11:17

Sales about to reach 100,000 since recent release on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3
Focus Home Interactive and Spiders today announced that Faery: Legends of Avalon, the game that developed a following among Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 players, has now been released for PC. Since its recent release on Xbox LIVE® Arcade and PlayStation® Network, the game is about to reach 100,000 copies sold online, thanks to an amazing word of mouth.
We are pleased to announce today its digital release on PC! Faery: Legends of Avalon is now available for download on PC, on the official website's online store, and many other digital distribution platforms.
Faery: Legends of Avalon is a Role-Playing Game available for download, packed with unique atmosphere and graphics. Magic, battles against fearsome monsters, original creatures, colorful characters, a great story to support the main quest and many side quests, for 10-15 hours of gameplay. Faery is an original RPG now available for download on PC, for only $14.99(US) - £11.99(UK) – €14.99(EU).

Download the game on the official shop
Vince

Re: Faery : Legends of Avalon now available for download on

Postby Cell1e » 08 May 2011, 15:04

Hello Vince :)

I have got the pc version of the game and it is absolutely lovely! Just to let you know I bought it at gamersgate but happened upon it by chance as they didnt have it in the rpg area, that's usually the area I look for games as I love rpgs. They have it in the adventure section...look

http://www.gamersgate.com/adventure

More people would buy it if it was put also to the rpg area as it is a lovely little rpg game! :D
Cell1e

Return to News