Faery: Legends of Avalon releases on PlayStation Network!

Faery: Legends of Avalon releases on PlayStation Network!

Postby Vince » 12 January 2011, 12:53

Faery: Legends of Avalon will be available today on Playstation® Network! After its release on Xbox LIVE® in November, this unique role-playing game opens its doors this afternoon around 6pm (GMT) to PlayStation® 3 owners. This is a perfect opportunity to discover a new series of 6 exclusive images, featuring some of the characters, monsters and exotic locales from this unique RPG.

Faery: Legends of Avalon is a Role-Playing Game available exclusively for download, packed with unique atmosphere and graphics. Magic, battles against fearsome monsters, original creatures, colorful characters, a great story to support the main quest and many side quests, for 10-15 hours of gameplay. Faery is an original RPG now available on PlayStation® Network! Playstation® 3 players may download the game now for $14.99(US) - £11.99(UK) – 14.99€(EU).

View the image
Vince

Re: Faery: Legends of Avalon releases on PlayStation Network

Postby Aaron5532 » 15 January 2011, 10:05

Hello,
The "Playstation Network" version of the game has the same facial features glitch as the "XBL" version except that the features seem to revert to a preset face setting with big, wide-eyes and a big wide-mouth and puffy cheeks. I first noticed the glitch in Yggardasil(please excuse spelling) and then again in the dragon's cave in a new game. The glitch seems to trigger from leveling up and doing things in your menus including spending "Metamorphosis Points" and just entering your equipment screen by hitting "R1". The glitch triggers during spending of the points after leveling up, after spending points and exiting and re-entering the menue and even happened once, because after about 10 new games thats all the new games i'm willing to try haha, right after leveling up and not pressing any buttons and just letting the menu aromatically get pulled up after leveling up. Every time the features would change I even tried deleting and re-downloading the game itself and deleting all of my saves and starting yet another new game. Please could an "update" be released ASAP for the Playstation? Oh and also not really a big deal but there's a typo in the very beginning of the game while reading the prologue I think thats what it is anyways the 3 or 4 screens that display pictures and sentences of why the mirrors and such were destroyed. The screen that begins with the sentence, "So Oberon decided to move his people to enclaves on the edges of the human worl" I think that "worl" is supposed to be "world" but again just really want the facial features glitch to be fixed because that glitch is the only thing keeping me from playing the game which is very great and definitely different from any other RPG I've ever played in a good way. Haha.

Please and Thank You,
Aaron5532-PSN Member
Aaron5532

Re: Faery: Legends of Avalon releases on PlayStation Network

Postby Roofpigeon » 29 September 2011, 15:50

When will the sequel come out, maybe add ons? i can't wait!
Roofpigeon

Return to News